We pride ourselves on our hands-on style of property management and accurate record keeping. We handle the activities of our properties first hand, and take pride in meeting the goals of our clients. In an effort to monitor our management services, we surveyed our Association Board of Director members for both positive and negative feedback regarding the management services we are currently providing. I was both pleased and flattered with their response; “Personalized and Professional”, “Responsive”, “Team Member”, “Caring and Competent”, “Dependable”, “Honest”, “Customer Oriented”. Our Focus is to be a member of your Association management team.
Why should you use Longley Property Management?
- CPM® Designation – As a Certified Property Manager by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), we are trained to meet your property’s needs. We are also affiliated with the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and Community Associations Institute (CAI).
- Washington State Landlord/Tenant Law – We are knowledgeable and comply with all aspects of this ever-changing law.
- Customer Service – We answer our phones personally and make it our goal to respond to emails by the end of each business day.
- Detailed Accounting – Our computerized Property Management accounting provides owners with detailed monthly statements, itemizing income, management fees, invoices paid, and year to date totals.
- Qualifying Tenants – We have a proven track record of long term, quality tenants. We qualify tenants through a professional screening service. We do an employment, social, rental history and credit search at the tenant’s expense.
- Maintenance Costs – We keep maintenance expenses at a minimum. We have a trusted list of qualified, licensed and insured independent contractors that we use on a continuing basis. We welcome owner referrals and involvement.
- Quality Management – We take pride in the properties we manage and continually strive to provide the highest degree of hands on property management available to our clients. Our goal is to protect and increase the value to your investment.