- Maintain administrative records such as tenant lists, vendor/contract files, pet and automobile registrations, legal documents as well as other administrative items.
- Qualify tenants based on previous public, employment, credit and rental history.
- Effective marketing and advertising.
- Insurance administrating & bidding.
- Enforce property rules and regulations.
- Resident relations that create retention.
- Collection and recording of rents and other income.
- Monitor market rental rates to achieve maximum income potential.
- Disburse funds for all payables, including property utilities and insurance.
- Timely, accurate, and complete monthly and year-end statements including:
- Income and Expenses Statement
- Check Register
- Monthly Transaction Report
- Rent Roll
- Conduct regular inspections of the property.
- Prompt response to repair and maintenance request.
- Collect at least three bids for each project.
- Prepare/select maintenance service contracts upon owner’s approval.
- Coordinate and oversee work of contractors through to completion.
- Schedule annual maintenance needs such as gutter cleaning, window washing, and landscaping.