- Maintain administrative records such as resident lists, contract files, copies of meeting minutes, legal documents and other administrative items.
- Create and send meeting notices, prepare ballots, proxies, etc.
- Attend quarterly Board of Directors and annual membership meetings.
- Insurance administrating & bidding.
- Enforce covenants, rules, and regulations.
- Provide impartial negotiation services for neighbor conflicts.
- Assist and educate the Board of Directors on matters pertaining to the successful management of their condominium association.
- Collection and recording of dues and other income.
- Send delinquent notices. If needed, file liens or pursue collection procedures.
- Disburse funds for all payables, including property utilities and insurance.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and distribute copies to Board.
- Timely, accurate, and complete monthly and year-end statements including:
- Income and Expenses Statement
- Check Register
- Monthly Transaction Report
- Delinquent Status of Unit Owners
- Reserve Account Balances
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of the annual budget.
- Prompt response to repair and maintenance request.
- Collect at least three bids for each project.
- Assist in preparing/selecting maintenance service contracts.
- Efficient coordination of repairs between Board members, residents and contractors.
- Assist with scheduling of ongoing maintenance needs such as gutter cleaning, window washing, and landscaping.